Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Life Down Under

OK. I know I kinda dropped the whole blogging thing, but I think I'll pick it up again.

My dad got a new job and was transferred to Melbourne, Australia for 10 months. There are about 3 of those months left. My brothers and I have been doing online schooling so we can keep up with the American school system. There are 5 Young Women in my ward at church: 1 Laurel, 2 Mia Maids, and 2 Beehives. There are 2 Americans in Young Womens. I'm from Texas and Rachel is from Seattle. We're going tubing on Saturday and we're all pretty excited. I've never been tubing before and I've been told it's tons of fun.

We went to Fiji about a month ago and we all got really bad sunburns. I got the worst out all of my family. The back of my neck blistered and was EXTREMELY painful!! All our sunburns are gone now, but my arms are still peeling.

Our dog, Buddy, is staying in Texas with some friends and we miss him SO MUCH! Buddy is staying in a house with 4 other dogs and is the second smallest dog, but he's "Top-Dog". He steals the other dogs' treats when they're not looking. My mom said that we might have to let Buddy stay where he is now and get another dog. But we're all like, "NO!! We miss Buddy and we only want him!!" I really don't want to get a dog to replace Buddy, but we can get a dog to keep Buddy company.

My dad said that we're going to go to a Footy game here soon. I want to go to an All Blacks (New Zealand Footy team) game so I can see them do the Haka (an ancient warrior dance that they do before each game that is meant to intimidate).

No comments:

Post a Comment