Friday, August 7, 2009

White Water Rafting: Out-of-Control-fun? or... Near Death Experience? Your pick.

So when I went to Oregon, we went white water rafting. Sound fun? Well that depends on the person. Me? Yea, I think I'll have to go with "Near death experience". Well, I almost fell out of the boat many times. I stopped paddling after the first 3 rapids. Or as Sam would say, "Oh, no! Here comes another riptide!" (hee hee).Our guide had to hold me down for one of the rapids. As my Mom would say, "Yea. Analee just hunkered down in the boat after the first few rapids." Ha! "Hunkered"? Nobody uses that word anymore! Sorry Mom. All I'm sayin' is you gotta catch up to the present. No offense. Our guide was really... wierd. He used words like "narly" and "totally". He had hair pulled back in a ponytail! And (to make matters worse) he had a beard that he could have tied in a ponytail too! He also had a mustache! He was really weird! Anyway... What do YOU think? Post your anwser. Out-of-Control fun? or... Near death expirence? You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment