My name is Analee Winkel. "Winkelerz" is a nick-name my friend, Melody, gave to me. I am 15 years old and turning 16 in less than two months. My family and I are living in Melbourne Australia until June 1st. We have been to New Zealand and Fiji. We miss our dog, Buddy, more than we know. I am learning American Sign Language, ASL, and want to be an interpreter when I grow up. I also want to be a singer, photographer, jeweler, a mom, and a wife.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Bored to death. 8-( ugh!
Can someone die of boredom? Well, the reason I asked a silly question like that was because we're on Easter break right now and it's only a three day weekend! I'm bored already! What would you do if you had a three day weekend and you were already bored on the first day? We going swimming at an indoor swimming pool, but I don't feel like going. I want to go to a museum, but nobody else wants to go but Mom. I need ear plugs when I go swimming because if water gets in my ears then I have really bad earaches. Oh, well. Might as well enjoy what I can, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, you had a good time at the swimming pool and a lot of what we wanted to do but couldn't was because many places were closed for Good Friday. Swimming was fun until you got knocked in the head with Jacob's head.
ReplyDelete